Thursday, April 24, 2014

So I am pregnant with baby K2! If you could use numbers in a name, I would consider K2, really. The peak. Of course that is very cool.
It took us a while to make the decision, to finish at two instead of one. I'm happy. There are a lot of unknown and worries, mostly for my work situation and where I could be with another baby. I am still hopeful that in 2-3 years, I can go back to working full time and do what I enjoy, my work. I worry how this 3-5 years gap would effect finding a job but I have decided to think m positively.
This pregnsncy has been harder so far.
Things that I miss about not bring pregnant:

1. Picking up and carrying Aryanna whenever.
2. My body, the one that I was happy with for a while, after a long while and a lot of work
3. My mostly flat tummy
4. My Friday night glass of red wine
5. laying on my stomach, doing many other things while laying on my stomach! (This is not Face Book, I say what I want!)

Anyways, here is to a happy healthy baby boy and for summer to go by fast this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment