Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Meningioma is back?

One week, one MRI,  too many phone calls, many release forms, Fedex shipments, emails and a lot of stressful moments later, I still don't know what exactly is going on inside my brain and what my options are.
I feel scared.  When the doctor's office tells you that the doctor only sees patients on Tuesdays but if there is something that needs immediate attention we schedule a different time and place for the patient to be seen and then you get a call and are asked to go see the doctor on a Friday afternoon in the hospital, you can't help but thinking, there is something that needs immediate attention.
Oh I so hope not. Either I am too optimistic or in denial. I am still praying that there is too much ado about nothing. The minutes and hours cant get to Friday fast enough.
Meanwhile, I look at Aryanna and I just cant imagine myself being away from her even for one night. I love her so much. I miss her little hands holding on to my legs and not letting me go so very much. Oh God please, I am just not ready for being sick, surgery, hospital, radiation or chemotherapy just yet. My parents cant be here either. Please make this be nothing. Please...

No comments:

Post a Comment