Friday, July 2, 2010

You are my little future!

I saw you again yesterday.
It was the second time that I got to see you.
You were sleeping on your back. You looked beautiful. I could only see your profile, your little nose, your perfect forehead, the lines of your lips.
Then you hiccuped. your whole body hiccuped! That made me smile.
Then there was a little leg kicking, kicking the whole world, I hoped.
Then there was a little hand. You brought it up, I thought you were going to wave at me. You didn't.
You palmed your face, palmed your forehead to be exact. That, that was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life.
To this day, the most beautiful thing. It made my heart melt.

You did that whole hand touching forehead again and again and again. It looked as if you were thinking or you were worried. I so wanted to hold you, to kiss your little hand, to hold you in my arms and to calm you down, to calm me down! I so wanted to hold you and tell you that everything is going to be OK. You are my everything. You are my little future. You are my hopes for the future.
I wanted to tell you how much I love you. I never knew love can be this way. I know now. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment